Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: american girl place tote bags

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I heard about the tote bags on the board and I looked for them when I went to AGPC yesterday but I didn't see any. Does anyone know if more will ship to AGPs? I didn't even know what they looked like until I looked it up on ebay. I really want one! Since I'm still waiting for the gift certificate from my mom I may return to AGPC in a few weeks.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bump

  3. #3
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They may, but the sell out really quick - The NY store sells out with.in hours of shipments. you can check E-Bay maybe?

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They sell out really quick. I called one day that they just happened to be in stock (during the week). The store can ship it to you or you can pick it up in Will Call.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They are a lot more expensive on ebay, so if you can find them (or as people said, order them from a PS), do it. I think that someone said that they are $15 to $20 in store and I see them listed for $35 on ebay.

    So, did you get the gift cert. for Hannukah?? Cool! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •